Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Party!!





L to R: Lauri, me, Luchi, and Sara.












Me and Jimmy ... (what? I was drinking. I'm not usually weird.)















Danny's, Maria's, Summer's and my feet (I have both feet in the pic, snicker)










Lauri, Luchi and I.


















Franny the crazy munchkin















Me, Luchi and Sara.














Summer and I.













Ana-rob, Dan and Summer.














Me and Summer. We look like feminine dykes, yeah, haha.











Lauri and Polly, looking happy.













Father and adorable son.

5 comments:

  1. yay! You had so many froods around! happy new years all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're looking so pretty anita...and the baby is very squishable. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Franny...whats this goatie? first you cut your hair and now this???!! shock.
    Btw...your son will be so much better looking then you. nyuck nyuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita!! A picture of me!...yet not the best one, hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete